Saturday 23 June 2007

me and charge

well i thought id tell u my charge i was born 28th june 85 wtih a cleft lip palate reflux hearing loss vsison probs and much nore my mum and dad didnt know what i had they tried to feed me and i would vomit up so they put me in the hosp where they put a feeding gtube and jstoma and a fundo wich didnt work they were told i had charge syndrome a conditon wich was then very rare but is becoming more common www.chargesyndroem.org it stands for coanal artriesia common but doesnt effect me cleft lip palate colabomas wich i have heart wich i dotn have except abnomal veings clot easily growth retardation i have this and have had no hormones hearing loss and ear anomilies i have small eustation tubes no simi circula canals reflux wich i have and now 22 years later as i will b on thurs i am doing very wel no jstoma eating little bit by moth and am working and attending a program for people like me being an adult charger is hard but its great to

5 comments:

amy and mighty max said...

We love you Miss Ellen!

Crystal M. said...

BIG HUGS FROM THE USA!!!!

Crystal and Eva

yp said...

You are precious beyond all measure ~

love you so very much, yuka

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Love your new blog, Ellen!! I'm glad you started this, so you can educate others about CHARGE--and we can also check in on you and see how you're doing! I have your blog bookmarked now and will check it every day! :-)

Love you!
Leslie and Katie

Danielle said...

Thanks for the message on Donavan's page. Glad to know that you are doing well.. May God Bless you!

Danielle & Donavan