Thursday 12 June 2008

needing to go to ent

ive been doing ok but lately ive been having some off balance i have been swimming everweeks and not using earplugs and think i have some fluid build up also mon is the endo check up so lots going on i wish everyone to keep my grandpa in ur thougths hes on his way out and grandma is that difficult time when shes i am scared of this but wotn accept help pls give her strenths to say that she needs help specialy as hes falling constantly he has cancer and is 83 most parents with special needs like oru charge mummys often dotn like asking for help and my grandma is jsut the same love u all

2 comments:

Crystal M. said...

I will keep your grandma and grandpa in my thoughts and prayers. I also hope you get to the ENT soon.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Unknown said...

Hey Ellen, I haven't been here to visit in a while - I love all your pink & purple hearts.

I just wanted to wish you a very EARLY 23rd birthday for this coming Saturday. I leave for Europe on Monday and I know I will be crazy busy getting Kennedy ready to go to Nana's house and me ready as well.

Thanks for always being such a bright light!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Have a WONDERFUL 23rd birthday!!!!! (\__/)
..
>o<