Saturday 31 October 2009

another update

well as october ends its time for antoher update as christmas gets nearer things get bussier my cous is all better now and had her first comunion the other week the big stuff going on round here atm is grandpa sadly passed on wed afternoon two years later than drs said he would at 84 form heart failure due to an infection in his stent and stuff he will b missed by all his funerals on monday so we have all been getting ready for tha tmore fam r coming tomoz and monday nite having a big bbq almost as big as christmas hugs to eveyrone out there

9 comments:

Catherine L said...

hi sorry to hear you felt excluded... I tried a couple of options for your email address and they didn't seem to work.. please don't take offence... I actually forgot to include my best friend and some of my oldest friends til they reminded me... am always grateful for your comments and for keeping in touch with our lives... thanks for writing as now I can actually add your correct address

Catherine x

Catherine L said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Catherine L said...

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your grandpa

Kristi said...

I am sorry to read of your Grandpa's passing. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Hugs,
Kristi

Catherine L said...

That's a beautiful thing you said on Reuben's blog about your grandpa and people making you that way. There is a great spirit in every CHARGEr I've met, extraordinary and we thank you for acknowledging those whose lives are dedicating to making your lives easier, Catherine x

Crystal M. said...

My mom and I were just talking about you the other day in the car. We were saying how great your family is durning this hard time and it was great to hear how you all celebrated his life.
My thoughts and prayers are still with you all.
Hugs.
Crystal and Eva

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Sorry to hear about your grandpa's passing, Ellen. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

Sarah said...

Ellen,
I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather! Take care Ellen!
God Bless,
Brian, Sarah, and Caleb Hlebiczki

Amélie said...

Happy Christmas Ellen and a healthy & peaceful New Year love the Channies xxxx