Thursday 7 July 2011

Just two weeks

Well i am starting a Joyous trip series soon but i am starting now> In just two weeks we will be in the irport going to LA for FUN FUN FUN.  In just three weeks today i will be with my Masionis family and problably my CDlayton family  befor the charge conf starts at night.  In just four weeks i will be at harry potter lnd I CAN NOT WAIT . it will be great to meet all the charge families that i have talked to for years i. I am sad to learn form fb one particular fam i hoped was coming isnt coming now their sweet charger is very very sick it is so hard to see chargers slipping awa but then i remember me and so many others are still here. That thought makes me happy because i get the chance to meet the ones that are healhty and  get to have mamny hugs be prepared to be never let go see alot of you very very soon

3 comments:

Kurby Family said...

Soooo looking forward to meeting you! I can't believe the time is finally coming! It is going to be the best trip ever!

Crystal M. said...

Cant wait to meet you in person!!!

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Can't wait to meet you and get my hug, Ellen!