Wednesday 4 May 2011

blog award

ward


Ahhh! My first blogger award! Im so excited XD. The conditions for accepting this award are:
  • Thank the person who gave you this award
  • Name 7 things about yourself
  • Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers
Contact those bloggers to let them know they have won.
 
first thank you to the loverly ruby my cous actualy some of you will meet her very soon so i shal lead her to some of my charge bloggies so she can see ur responces as i award u xx
1 I am super duperly excited for my first us charge conf trip and harrypotter land
2 I love working at afford on wednesdays where i do packaging
3 i am very happy to be me :)
4 i am hoping to live with friends one day
5 I  love inspiring people and i hope to insprie many more at the charge conf
6 my family is so huge that i get midxed up
7 if there is something you dotn know about me pls tell me LOL
my blog award goes to the masion is family eva nicole, The kurby family angel josh and his siblings and sandy and phill, abby lynn carrie and her fam, kim and christopher clayton, moments with moriah, benbo, mightymaxk, conors song, 52 suburbs,  the tyler family, angel steps, the jelly cronicles, our little hero, andi bean

3 comments:

52 Suburbs said...

Thanks Ellen! Feel very honoured.

Louise, www.52suburbs.com

Anonymous said...

WOW! Thank you Ellen, we appreciate it! Andi just rolled over and said, 'thhhhhhhhbbbbbbb' (a raspberry!) ;0) Anna & Andi Bean

Kurby Family said...

Thanks Ellen! Wow, now I have some work to do tomorrow! I liked reading the 7 things about you, can't wait to finally meet you in July!