Thursday 1 September 2011

Getting fustrated

I am so fustrated at the moment. My earing went again last night and its sorta back today. I dont get this its like up and down. i really dont want to loose mhy hearing.. Dads dr wants me to be tested for what he has as its something that could effect every organ and any organ. I am scared that i have it i am sure i dotn they dont even know that its genetic but im worried. Also every time i come to casula wit cpp i over heat ad im sick of it. They wont fix the heating for me ive asked and they say its the building and they won fix it. I wish things could go right again I want to be back in orlando in hogwarts or with my charge fams NOW.  Spring i here and it feels like summer right this econd. Not much else is happening here. just the usual.

1 comment:

Kurby Family said...

So sorry things are so frustrating right now. I am thinking of you and sending hugs from miles away. XOXO