Sunday 11 September 2011

a hundred years and fifteen days WHAT A LIFE

That is how old my great great aunty phyll was when she died last night. She is and was grandmas aunty you see mums side of the fam is very compllicated i put it down to my aunty phyl having kids in her fourties LOL. Basicaly her sister was grandmas mum they had lots of siblings. Well grandmas mum had grandma and three others.well grandmas aunty phyl had mums cousin sue who is really grandmas cousin at liek fourty grandma is 85 and sue is 50 soemthing. Well anyway sue and my mum are close and i think of her as my aunty and her mum was just nin to me coz all sues kids and her grandkids called her nin. Nin was a great woman like grandma is a great strong woman lived at home till she was a few weeks befor a hundred. She has allways had the cheeky side that i have wich soem will call my charge cheeky side but i think could be my jennings family ansestroy cheek LOL. she was a true fighter and passed it to grandma me sue who has had three lots of cancers and survived them no make that FOUR LOTS OF CANCERS as of um last year. one of my cousins who has downs and many many others in my family i jsut love my fam and hope my super strong still driving around grandma makes it as long as my wonderful great great aunty did and i am sure she will and on that note while others remember what they were doing TEN years ago i was in school i sit here thinking well on the tenth aniversary of 9/11 my great great aunty died on the aniversary. send hugs to my wonderful aunty sue and her fam and of course all our wonder fam as i decide weather i want to go to cpp when the funerals on or go to it plus also keep evas mummy my wonderful charge mummy crys in ur thoughts as she gets her treatment from MROE GRRRRRRRRRR maybe nin could send her some of that fight down form heaven pls ninny of mine love u all

1 comment:

Kurby Family said...

That is amazing, what a wonderful life, and glad Nin gave you your cheeky side--I love it! Sending some hugs of comfort. xo