Monday 24 October 2011

back to roselands yay

Hello all. I am very happy now tht cpp has or is finaly returning back to normal. Last friday we came back to roselands house after six long months it is looking great. Today i am back to the mnormal place where i can do my programmes normally such as editing my blogs on here. Other things im still going good. Last thursday i had my tube change with local nasetic lincatane it was ok. There is a special whistle you can use to but they didnt want to use it on me as it can course kidney probs and as chargers do have odd kidneys we dotn want to do that. I do have one kidne larger than the other and used to have reflux in there. The tube change went great i felt everything a bit but it was ok. We went to xray to try get my mri there is a month waiting list how crazy is that.. Other things are doing good i cant beleive it is getting close to the end of the year again i relised a while ago ive blogged more this year than other years. I think i should keep this up, I have even done my chrismtas shopping well practicaly basicaly all those bracelets ive got on crys evas mummys site over the year is going as xmas gtifts to people only ones that need presents to be brought are my brother dad who i got male carers at cpp and the male mannager person at afford everyone else will be getting a special hand made bracelet that will have a special story attached weather its for charge syndrome or cancer or crohns each of crys bracelets are special and i love them. I also cant beleive alot of the shops have christmas stuff so early i even got my cards a few weeks ago and am organising the xmas card exchange so as allwasy this tiem of year lots happening i do beleive i have a few drs i should see befor the year ends dental ent again and maybe endo i missed the one i=six months ago i love this time of the year it is allready warming up tho and i dotn like it to ot but the flowers are out and gorgous and the smells and sites are great hope everything else stays good for now.

1 comment:

Kurby Family said...

I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner. Good for you for getting so much of your shopping done already! And I am glad you are blogging more and more, especially since I'm not on FB!