Friday 28 October 2011

two years REALLY

two years ago today grandpa left this earth was it really that long ago. His end was a hard one drs had given him six weeks about two years befor due to pancreatic cancer two years later many stents hosptialisations and tiems we thought he would pass he went. He had gotten an infection in the stent wich had gotten into his bowels wich had caused heart failiure. Grandpa was a veyr lovely charming man he loved mladys he was allways cheeky with everyone ever wondered where my cheeky side came form grandpa and grandma were together for nearly sixty years and grandma is still around at 85 ive allways loved my grandparents allwasy been very close to them mums parents would allwas do anything for me. grandpa would come up and see me in hospital even if he was in grandma would come up eveyr day to they did many things for me and grandma still does grandpa and grandma are the best and i am lucky i am old enough to know them both dads parents didnt live long enough for me to reemmber dads daddy died when i was about five r six i do have a few pics of him tho one wich i love is on where he is trying to get me to throw a foot ball to my brother and i guess i wasnt that into sport even then coz i was staring at the ball like wat u want me to do here dads mum went when i was eleven she was a great woman to she to had died of cancer i am lucky grandmas still around i love my fam so very much miss you grandpa poppy and nannie wish i could see you again and hug you again

No comments: