Monday 14 November 2011

A bit concerning seriously

WOW as me and mum and dad were walking with mums cous down towards the beach yesterday we ran into my great aunty and got talking. She informed mum she had breast cancer a month ago had surgery. The concerning part is she had told grandma and greandma never told us wow she is a lovely wonderful fit lady with a great atitude t life but it was very surprising to hear her say it and more surprising that grandma knew and didnt say anything. Cancer is nto soemthing u jsut forget to tell soemone. Her husband is grandmas brother they r twenty years younger than grandma is. I love grandmas fam and i love my great aunty very much and i hope she goes well with her radiation and i seriously hope grandma hasnt got dementia or soenthing as i adore her to bits to. other things are going greatr. Roselands is so much cooler now days so much easier coz not as hot. Not much else is happening here justall the normal stuff

2 comments:

Kurby Family said...

Thinking of you always, and hoping things are going well with all the family. xoxox

Crystal M. said...

Sometimes people do not think its there place to tell news like this. I know with me I even waited til I know more answers before even telling my own family. Dont take it personally and remember everyone takes information like this differently.