Thursday 3 November 2011

where did the year go

as i sit here bad at Roselands house i wonder WHERE DID THE YEAR GO. We are allready talking a bout christmas in stores i saw on fb someones gonna start their shopping. In two weeks i am christmas shopping with cpp it will be great. This christmas we will all b in the mountains it is gonna b great. Though we dont celebrate the american thanksgiving there are allways many things i am thankful for and i thought id list them here i am thankful and remember these things when we wish everyone happy thanksgiving on the charge lsit serve. my thankful list My health My family and firends. Going to orlando in july and seeing hp land and meeting so many charge faqms like the krubys crystal and many many more, i am thankful for my lovely sil and my brother living with us., I am thankful that my friends are still with me today and i can remove the negative things out of my life if i need to i am thankful for the little things that happen every day the flowers the prety things in life the people around even the little smile from afar we all have much to be thankfulo and happy about and am feeling very happy and thankfu now

1 comment:

Kurby Family said...

I am thankful for you! So glad to have met you, and love reading and learning more about you with each post and comment! Can't believe Christmas is almost here, hoping you have a great holiday, and time leading up to the holiday!