Tuesday 28 August 2012

long time no post

wow two months since my last post. I guess i just havent known what to say I am happy to say all is going well here i did have a drop in hearing a few weeks ago no one really knows why still it may jsut be me and my charge. The aus charge conf is very soon in sydney will be great to see everyone again. We all have been good for now alot happening here but ay. I feel spring in the air i also was jsut thinking of blogging as a fb firend jsut posted a status about maybe doing one. I sit here remembering how i started mine it would of been seven years ago after looking at crystal and amys blogs i think it was amy and mighty max that started it as crystal and eva had baby site for a few months at first each pic amy posted i saw it and thought i should start one to so i can keep up and here i am i have gotten attached to many many people since followed many more and i love it soemtiems i think not many peope read because we are all in facebook but then i do have at least one follower not on facebook it is such a great world here such great people and i love it

2 comments:

Kurby Family said...

So happy to hear from you! Yes, there are those of us not on FB that need to hear your updates! Miss you and less than a year til Arizona!

Sharpshooter77 said...

I am on FB but I don't think we are friends on there. I look on google plus for you. Hope you are doing well and functioning well. Have a blessed day.