Friday 22 June 2012

Not in mood

i havent really felt like blogging lately no one will read the only pplthat read one wont be anymore n the other well i dont know.i am doing ok it has been really hard on facebook reading the updates about crystal this week life is so unfair i love my charge fams so much and will miss her and her eva. I have been doing cpp and afford. I know i will be ok i just wish ppl didnt have to go through what they are going through next thursday is my birthday i will be 27 how time flies i imagine i may have another beautiful angel giving me bday kisses. Dad is finally home from hospital n is much better i didnt really say much about it befor but he has had problems he is on new medicines to make him better. Not much else is happening

2 comments:

Calyn said...

Ellen, I love reading your blog and your posts on facebook. You are so sweet and so positive. You really are such an inspiration to me. My heart aches for Crystal and her family as well. Sometimes it is hard to understand why such sad things happen to such wonderful people. Hang in there! We are only 1 year apart. I turn 26 on Saturday!!! I hope you get to do something fun for your birthday!

Kurby Family said...

Sending you lots of hugs. I know how you feel about posting, you and Crys are the two that comment the most and it feels very lonely out here without her already. I love you!