Wednesday 6 June 2012

prayers for crystal pls

I am askign everyone to pray for my special charge friend crystal crystal is evas mummy you will have seen her on my blog pics form charge conf and mention her a few times. she is the one who has done things like bowling for charge does the evas butterfly jewels bracelet and stuff well on fb we have a group for her in wich we all send love and support this is the update form her bil you all must know she was in remission or jsut about and nwo this PLS PRAY AND LOVE
I have an update on Crystal's situation. I learned a few hours ago that Crystal has had problems this week speaking and is now in the hospital. The tumors have spread further into her brain. This is all the information I have right now and do not know yet when she will be released from the hospital or anything else, but I promise to keep everyone posted. Right now, Crystal needs all of our love and all of our prayers, so I ask each and every one of you to please pray for her. I know she is so blessed and fortunate to have so many wonderful people like you on her side. Thank you all very much! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

1 comment:

Kurby Family said...

Definitely sending her our prayers. I hope to hear from her soon! Thanks for keeping me updated!